Quizmasters Lee & Marc discuss the important role and challenges of live sound mixing at live trivia events. They also ask and attempt to answer each other’s favorite questions from their week’s trivia!
- INSECTS - How many wings does a bee have?
- MARVEL COMICS - What is the secret identity of Spider-Man villain Carnage?
- U.S. POLITICS - Ross Perot, who recently passed away and is best known for running for President, established what political party in 1996?
- U.S. POLITICS - Name the four major individual members of the informal political group The Squad, U.S. Congresswomen who have been making headlines in the media recently.
- AGRICULTURE - Approximately 75% of the world’s Olive Oil is produced in what European country?
- VIDEO GAMES - Of all the characters in Street Fighter II: The World Warrior, how many hail from the USA?
- VIDEO GAMES - John-117 is a video game character better known by what name?
- COOKING & FOOD - What food’s name comes from the Italian word that translates in English as "to wrap up"?
- “I'm going to give myself a missed correction. Chris Farley played a cop in Airheads. I think he dated the daughter conehead in Coneheads.” - Marc
- Lee provides additional information about Coconuts producing countries.
- New proverbial lightkeeper Justin Peterson provides additional info about the baseball jersey #42.
- CATS - What is the term for a group of cats?
- SHAPES - What is the minimum number of sides to create a polygon?
- EXTREME CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING - WWE Legend Stone Cold Steve Austin was initially accused of ripping of what ECW wrestler's beer drinking tough guy gimmick, and who was also known to pour beer into the mouths of fans during his Metallica-themed entrance?
- WOMEN’S WORLD CUP - What was the final score when the U.S. beat the Netherlands in the Women’s World Cup?
- STAR WARS - What pop star almost played Jar Jar Binks in Star Wars: The Phantom Menace, but who ultimately declined, refusing to appear as a fully CGI character?
- LOGOS - The Mozilla Firefox logo represents which creature?
- GEOGRAPHY - How many U.S. states are landlocked?
- QUENTIN TARANTINO MOVIES - What song by Chuck Berry do John Travolta and Uma Thurman dance to in Pulp Fiction?
Weekly Wrap Up
- July 15th, 2019 @ Palace - MODEST MOIST 100 pts.
- July 16th, 2019 @ Gather - LEFT OF SANITY 133 pts.
- July 17th, 2019 @ Bury Me Brewing Co. - ASTROPHYSICS OR PORNOGRAPHY 105 pts.
- July 18th, 2019 @ No. 3 Craft Brews & Beer Bar AFTER PARTY @ AREA 52 100 pts.
Upcoming LIVE Know Nonsense Trivia Challenges
- July 22nd, 2019 – Cape Coral FL – 7:00 PM @ Palace Pub & Wine Bar (KNOW NONSENSE QUESTION: MOVIES FROM THE 1970’s)
- July 23rd, 2019 – Cape Coral FL – 7:00 PM @ Gather (KNOW NONSENSE QUESTION: FEDERAL RESERVE)
- July 24th, 2019 – Fort Myers, FL – 7:00 PM @ Bury Me Brewing Co. (KNOW NONSENSE QUESTION: CLASSIC VIDEO GAMES)
- July 25, 2019 – Cape Coral, FL – 7:30 PM @ No. 3 Craft Brews & Beer Bar (KNOW NONSENSE QUESTION: STARGATE ALTLANTIS)
- July 27, 2019 – Cape Coral, FL – 4:00 PM @ No. 3 Craft Brews & Beer Bar (THEMED TRIVIA: STAR TREK)
Thanks to our supporters on Patreon.
- Thank you, Quizdaddies – Tommy (The Electric Mud) and Tim (Pat's Garden Service)
- Thank you, Team Captains – Kristen & Fletcher
- Thank you, Proverbial Lightkeepers – Justin Peterson, Cooper, Elyse, Aaron, Sarah, Brina, Karly, Kristopher, Josh, Gil, Shaun, Lucas and Max
- Thank you, Rumplesnailtskins – Eric, Steven, Efren, Mike J., Mike C.
If you'd like to support the podcast and gain access to bonus content, please visit http://theknowno.com and click "Support."