Quizmasters Lee & Marc wrap up their weekly live games and discuss the trivia origins of future Know Nonsense Trivia Podcast guest Seth. They also talk about whether or not they care how they as players perform against competition. The Quizmasters also share their thoughts on extremely difficult questions, as well as the importance of reading your players' general knowledge-base.
- What actor made a living as a professional accordion player before landing roles in films such as Mr. Smith Goes to Washington and Rear Window?
- In what game did the phrase "pass the buck" originate?
- What was Walt Disney's middle name?
- Kyle Craven is better known by what meme name?
- What drug is named after the Greek God of Dreams?
- Olympus Mons is a volcano three times the size of Mount Everest and can be found where?
- Which three states have shorelines along Lake Superior?
- Commenting on the Bill Clinton sex scandal, what comedian quipped "Good gave ment both a penis and a brain, but not enough blood supply to run both at the same time?
- At the start of a Chess match, how many pawns are on the board?
- In 1823, who did King George IV mistake for his wife when first being informed that his "greatest enemy is dead?"
- What Ivy League University is located in Ithica, New York?
- The drinking straw was invented by beer brewers of what ancient culture?
- Blythe Danner is the mother of what famous actress?
- Betty Nesmeth Graham, mother of Miske Nesmeth (The Monkees), invented what office supply product?
- What is the more common name of a Fata Morgana?
- How many knights could King Arthur sit around his round table?
Jamie writes in to set the record straight about his morphing team name joke.
Music by @breshnyda