February 10th, 2023
1 hr 23 mins 2 secs
About this Episode
Quizmasters Lee and Marc meet for a trivia quiz with topics including Movies, Television, Science, Religion, History and more!
- SUPREME COURT CASES - Loving v. Virginia, settled by the Supreme Court in 1976, found that laws prohibiting what were unconstitutional?
- MOVIES - "Scarlet", "Blue & Yellow" and "Military" are three types of which subspecies of parrot (that is popular as a companion bird)?
- THE BIBLE - In the Bible, who is said to have named all of the Earth's animals in the book of Genesis?
- GREAT BRITISH BAKE OFF - What are the names of the three types of challenges in which contestants compete during a typical episode of Great British Bake Off?
- MEDICAL - Which organs are affected by a Vitamin A deficiency known as xerophthalmia?
- MATERIAL SCIENCE -DuPont chemist Wallace Carothers developed what new plastic material in 1930?
- ANATOMY - What is the term for any fibrous connective tissue that encloses and helps to organize and separate muscles and internal organs?
- FAST FOOD - What fast food restaurant was started by Jane and Jerry Morrell along with their sons in 1986?
- ANIME - The 2001 Japanese version of the Cowboy Bebop movie has a subtitle borrowed from what song by Bob Dylan (originally written for the soundtrack of another film, 1973's Pat Garrett and Billy the Kid)?
- ADVERTISING - Strong enough for a man, pH balanced for a woman for what brand's antiperspirant?
- CAROUSELS - The oldest stationary carousel in the world was first built in 1780 in which European country?
Rate My Question
- INSECTS - Documented in some species of insects, pseudoscorpions, and other arachnids, what is the process called where the offspring consume the mother within the first few weeks of life?
- 00’s TELEVISION - What show (that ran from 2005–2017) involves the partnership of FBI agent Seeley Booth and forensic anthropologist Temperance Brennan portrayed by David Boreanaz and Emily Deschanel (respectively)?
- Sharing a name with a famous uncle, what was the character name of the pet dog who appeared on 177 episodes of Married with Children?
Upcoming LIVE Know Nonsense Trivia Challenges
- January 15th, 2023 - Know Nonsense Challenge - Point Ybel Brewing Co. - 7:30 pm EST
- January 16th, 2023 - Know Nonsense Trivia Challenge - Ollie’s Pub Records and Beer - 7:30 pm EST
- February 18th, 2023 - Know Nonsense Challenge: Star Wars Edition - Point Ybel Brewing Co. - 7:30 pm EST
You can find out more information about that and all of our live events online at KnowNonsenseTrivia.com All of the Know Nonsense events are free to play and you can win prizes after every round.
Thanks to our supporters on Patreon.
- Thank you, Quizdaddies – Gil, Tim, Tommy, Adam, Brandon, Blake, Spencer
- Thank you, Team Captains – Kristin & Fletcher, Aaron, Matthew, David Holbrook, Mo, Lydia, Rick G, Skyler, Hayden
- Thank you, Proverbial Lightkeepers – Elyse, Kaitlynn, Frank, Trent, Nina, Justin, Katie, Ryan, Robb, Captain Nick, Grant, Ian, Tim Gomez, Rachael, Moo, Rikki, Nabeel, Jon Lewis, Adam, Lisa, Spencer, Hank, Justin P., Cooper, Sarah, Karly, Lucas, Mike K., Cole, Adam, Caitlyn H, Sam, Spencer, Stephen, Cameron, Clay, JB, Joshua, James, Paul
- Thank you, Rumplesnailtskins – Mike J., Mike C., Efren, Steven, Kenya, Dallas, Issa, Paige, Allison, Kevin & Sara, Alex, Loren, MJ, HBomb, Aaron, Laurel, FoxenV, Sarah, Edsicalz, Megan, brandon, Chris, Alec, Sai, Nathan, Tim, Andrea, Ian, Aunt Kiki, Clay, Littlestoflambs, Seth, Bill, Marc P., Holgast, Nora, Joe
If you'd like to support the podcast and gain access to bonus content, please visit http://theknowno.com and click "Support."
- Support the KnowNo on Patreon! — Access bonus content including posts featuring our live quiz archive! 15% off annual memberships!
- Know Nonsense Trivia Podcast Merch — Pick up shirts, stickers and more from our official merch store!
- Know Nonsense Trivia | Discord — Chat and play trivia with us on Discord!
- r/KnowNonsenseTrivia | Reddit — Join our subreddit!
- Trivia Night @ Point Ybel Brewing Co.! | Facebook — Play Know Nonsense Trivia Live with Lee on Wednesdays at Point Ybel Brewing Co. in Fort Myers, FL!
- Trivia Night @ Ollies Pub! | Facebook — Play Know Nonsense Trivia Live with Lee on Thursdays at Ollie's Pub in Cape Coral, FL!
- Nice Guys Pizza Trivia | Zoom — Play Nice Guys Pizza Trivia Live with Marc on Wednesdays or on Zoom at Nice Guys Pizza in Cape Coral, FL!
- Spotify Playlist "Songs Where Counting Is Hard"